Friday, January 11, 2013

Weak but strong

What do you do on those days when you crave sweets? Do you allow yourself one piece of dark chocolate? On Thursday I had mad sugar cravings. Thank goodness for an awesome coach who I can text when I'm struggling. I ended up not giving into that craving.

I feel a little weak because I don't think eating enough protein throughout the day. I've always been one of those who struggles with protein. I'm trying to train myself to eat more protein, but it's hard. I try to eat some jerky here and there. I did order real paleo jerky but it hasn't come yet. I am eating Jack Links just to get some protein in me.

But on the other hand I'm feeling stronger physically and mentally. I feel like I'm able to lift more and I can go faster. Mentally I feel like I want to eat that junk food, but I don't want to know. Now I crave salty foods instead.

I've lost 5 pounds in 4 days! This is my challenge weekend. I have a business trip for work. I packed healthy treats and picked up salads at Chipotle.

What's your goal for next week!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment