Caveman eating AKA Paleo doesn't officially start till tomorrow, but I started today. Day one hasn't been to bad. I do feel a little hungry and I have a mild headache but I'm doing okay. The goal is to take a day at a time and just concentrate on today.
I have a great coach that may hate me by the end, but is willing to be there for me for accountability. Accountability will be the key factor for me this challenge. In years past the challenge has been...okay here's the book, good luck and we'll see you in 60 days. This time the focus has changed and it is almost like a mini biggest loser competition. I am ready, I don't want to be fat for another birthday.
My birthday is in 11 days and I told my family, that we won't celebrate my birthday until the end of February. So...no cake..no gifts until the 28th of February. I am pretty sure that eating paleo cake my coach would make me do some insane workout.
So, I have made it through a day and even though the day is not done...I am okay and ready to refresh and go onto the next day!

No comments:
Post a Comment