Monday, January 7, 2013

Survived

Gotta love technology! I love the fact I can unwind in a bubble bath and blog at the same time. Okay, probably too much information, but I'm just trying to be real here. :-)

I survived the official start of paleo challenge. I went to bed early planning on waking up refreshed today..of course my mind was racing a good chunk of time. I was thinking about all sorts of crazy stuff. Must have been something in those raw almonds I ate before bed.

Truthfully, I was so busy teaching third graders that I really had no time to think about food. After working out I had my egg bake muffins on the way to school. I did get hungry about 10 this morning, but a jug of water and a handful of almonds cured that. If yins (oops Pittsburgh sneak out of me) live close to Naples you should try Real Fit food..awesome stuff!

Each day for the first ten days we have ac challenge to do 21-15-9 burpees, push-ups, and sit-ups. I do feel like a bit of a slacker for not doing these, but I did do 50 hollow rocks. Darn Mother Nature...I hate being a girl sometimes. Nothing like feeling like you're getting stabbed in the stomach and then extra tired for extra days. Guys, you got it easy!

Well time for more Advil, tea, B12 shot, and a heating pad!

Be amazing!
Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment