Saturday, January 5, 2013

Goals!

Whomever you are that reads this post, goals are so important in your everyday life and when you are trying to accomplish a major task. If you are not setting measurable goals for your everyday life, I suggest you start. You can take baby steps and as you meet those steps then you can add harder and more advanced goals.

Today we set goals at the Paleo Real Fitness meeting. So, in blogging fashion I present to you my goals!!

Outcome goal: To lose 25 pounds because I want to be a better me!

Performance Goals/Process goals

- Improve Nutrition, I will do this by

  • Eating Real Fit Food and Sage Private Chef paleo food
  • By keeping a daily food log and turning it into my coach weekly
  • By drinking 2 liters of water a day throughout the day
  • Avoiding circumstances that may cause temptation
-Improve Workouts--Do box jumps; I will do this by:
  • Going to WOD (workout of the day) M-F at 6:00am class
  • Set goals for each WOD
  • Accountability buddy
  • Preparing for WOD's by packing my bag the night before and going to be early.
-Improve Mental Skills: I will do this by
  • Creating a vision board
  • Positing positive affirmations around my house and my classroom (my students will benefit too)
  • Blogging-journaling and being transparent

Besides setting our goals today we also met our coaches. I have Coach Jessica!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment