Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back in the groove

I love having a vacation as much as the person sitting next to you, but I also crave and love routine. The best part of having a routine is the ability to stick to it. So one of my goals for this year besides Paleo is four times a week of Crossfit. After a long day of teaching third graders, it is so hard to get the motivation to go workout. Some days I am just so tired, but my goals have been keeping me going more consistently.

I'm blessed to have been able to get a job in town which cuts my commute time down drastically. To get my body and mind more in tune, I'm starting my morning routine a few days before school starts back up. Obviously the great thing to do would be sleeping by 9:30pm and not typing this blog, but excitement about the great things coming up I can't. So, tomorrow starts 6:00am WOD (workout of the Day). Alarm is set for 5:15 and my second alarm is set for 5:30. I have to be out of the house by 5:45am at the latest.

Heres's to the start of Crossfit mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment