I felt so blessed by the birthday love I received yesterday. My 6AM Crossfit class probably didn't like the birthday burpees, but it was fun. Did I just use burpees and fun in the same sentence?! Oh no! Lol!
One of my students parents has a client that makes all mine and your favorite baked goods 100% paleo! So the parent brought in for me paleo brownies. They were so yummy!! Instead of my classroom mom bringing in cake, she brought fruit and fruit dip for the kids.
My students must love me. They showered me with lots of love and gifts yesterday. It felt like Christmas all over again! I got gift cards galore, a Lululemon headband (which I really needed), flowers, and jewelry. It was amazing.
Giving myself the gift of health was just what I needed this year! Committing to 5 days a week of Crossfit and paleo made this a life changing birthday!
Cheers!
-Juls

No comments:
Post a Comment