So as I reflect on the past week I haven't been as diligent as I was the first week, but seeing results. I can hear the voices of my coach in my head saying, "just think of how much you would have lost if you were on track this week." I don't want to end this competition with regret like I in times past. So, it's time to get back on track!
Goal for this week is to eat protein with every meal. So, it will take some extra prep but I'm up for the challenge. Tonight I'm going to the movie with a friend. So, to keep me full I stopped at Whole Foods and picked up pulled pork, raspberries and some stevia-green tea fizzy drink..
As I said before watching the Biggest Loser has added extra motivation. Bob Harper did a last chance workout last week that we've done at Crossfit before-the Navy Seals deck of cards workout! So, my challenge to start next week with a bang is to do the deck of cards workout! At 10:00AM tomorrow morning I will do the deck of cards workout!
Here's to a great week! Protein and water at every meal! Crossfit is defiantly the change and cause of results.
Movie time!
No comments:
Post a Comment