Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Getting My Thinking Clear


One of my coaches told me I need to get my head right as I start into this challenge. I don't know about you, but when I am starting something big like a paleo challenge I can easily talk myself into the bad habits that got me to this point. So, I took TJ's advice and I started surrounding myself with positive sayings and positive thinking all around me. I printed out several signs like the one above and placed them all over my house. I put one by my bathroom mirror, one by my desk and computer, and the last one I placed on the fridge.

I have already starting training my parents who are staying with me through the first part of my challenge to think positively. They are supportive but not always positive in their thinking. I need lots of support and lots of encouragement from those around me in order to be successful in this journey.

So, think positively, exercise daily, work hard, and you can do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment