It's time to face facts and get real! I start all my challenges on January 6th! I am truly embarrassed to say that I weighed in tonight at 291 pounds. I am finally ready to be able to walk into a store and buy anything I want!
I actually have been really good with my crossfit workouts this week, I'll hit my goal for this week of three times. Today was a hard workout-bear crawls and broad jumps, but I was able to push myself and got a great workout. I am hoping under all this cottage cheese (my fat), I am pretty solid.
So here are the challenges I am starting Sunday and they all go hand-in-hand:
Real Fitness Paleo Challenge-end date Feb. 27th
Weight loss challenge with another friend at another Crossfit box-Ends June 10th
Advocare Can You 24 Member Challenge-end March 15th
So here's to blogging this challenge and seeing results....goal is to stay positive and try not to get discouraged. Bring on your favorite Paleo websites and recipes!!
Juls

No comments:
Post a Comment