Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello Cupcakes...

I can imagine the punishment my Crossfit coaches are thinking when they read, "Hello Cupcakes"! Thank goodness I'm not going to indulge yet..cupcakes are not worth extra burpees!!

Okay so the last few nights I have been dreaming about cupcakes. Could it be it's because they are all around me or because of my approaching birthday?! Who knows..but either way I'm getting mad sugar cravings! My willpower is getting better. I can now be in the same room with the cupcakes and candy my assistant munches on.

So, what's a good paleo cupcake? I emailed my coach a recipe some friends are going to attempt to make me this weekend. I'll post the recipe here later.

No coaches...I did not eat a cupcake, yet!
Although I sometimes feel like the dog licking the window.

No cupcakes=no extra burpees!!

Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment