Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pre-Game Day 1

Getting up early wasn't so bad this morning. After a somewhat restless nights sleep, I was able to get up at the first alarm and get ready to hit the box. Upon arrival at Real Fitness of Naples, FL I was shocked to see a packed 5am class, but they looked beat at the end. Getting my self ready I warmed up and prepared to push myself and do well.

One of the coaches told me that he hoped that he is my coach, because he is going to push me and break me. I work hard, but somtimes I feel like I could do more. I am the queen of let's make a deal on the WOD. Usually I have to modify the weight and some other area because I haven't mastered that yet at Crossfit.

One of the latest thigs the coaches have been telling all of us is to set goals. We had a seminar one Saturday morning on the importance of goal setting, today each round I set a goal and each round I exceeded the goal I set. The first AMRAP was 5 minutes DL 105#, 8 burpees-I did 3 rounds plus 7. The second. AMRAP was also 5 minutes KB 25# and 8inch set ups-I beat my goal of 4 and did 5.

Go out and make it a great day! Time to enjoy the last few days of Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment